3 characters can make a world of difference
I just did surgery on my dev board, gluing down a lifted pad, cleaning up the solder mess after using the heatgun to remove the emw3165 module, getting rid of the serial port connector and battery holder. I also glued the emw3165 that I removed from the dev board to one of your breakout boards, though I've yet to solder it on. I decided to glue it before soldering, so I don't end up with an offset module again, as happened when I soldered it to the dev board.
I'm not sure it still works, I've blasted it with my heatgun twice now and it did smoke a bit after detaching it today, but I have another one and hopefully another devboard from the Seeed recipe contest.
You might want to edit your breakout board files, to make the soldermask have an obvious pin 1 marking, for orientation. I wasn't a 100% sure about the orientation, until I traced a pin and compared to the datasheet.
I've been considering to make a dev board that is similar in construct to the one on the WifiMCU and more like the green EMW3162 devboard in functionality than the EMW3165 devboard and the black EMW3162 devboard, with a single USB connector connected to FT2232 for both JTAG and UART and to provide power.
I really don't like the MXCHIP devboards, too big and bulky, a lot bigger than they have to due to the NFC antenna, AA battery holder, serial connector and I especially don't like the one for the EMW3165, due to the breakout pins being 2mm pitch, making it rather harder to use.