yrsjegeen

Breadboard Friendly Breakout Board Available

Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:14 pm

Just received my boards today Thanks so much Ian I'm really greatfull for all the work you put into this, to make this available is incredible and generous. Truly in the spirit of a diy community. I will try to help in anyway i can. Once i have a north american bom figured and tested i'll make it available. Maybe i could post a step by step with pictures, once i get a few channels done.
I'll probably order more pultecs eventually.
Thanks again,

Pierre

KevinA

Re: Breadboard Friendly Breakout Board Available

Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:59 pm

https://www.sparkfun.com/tutorials/60
The skillet method but with a twist: Cast iron fry pan on top an electric stove pad, stand alone - the heat is even across the entire pan. I have an Aoyue 968A+ 4 in 1 Digital Hot Air Rework and Soldering Station or the older model before they used the vacuum for a pick and place. My upgrade cost $20 and the crap on the solder pen is in a drawer. I'm looking into using a thermocouple bead attached to the PCB and controlling the hot plate to keep the temperature from harming the PCB.

dovlod

Re: Breadboard Friendly Breakout Board Available

Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:23 am

Hello guys,

maybe some one could sell for me two or one Breadboard Friendly Breakout Board?
I will pay to you for the item and shipping to Europe by Paypal.
If you could, please PM. :)

Lerakroxa

Breadboard Friendly Breakout Board Available

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Hi,

Where can I get the library functions source codes in case if I want to make changes to meet requirements of a particular MCU or to get run on another board?

Thanks,
Arthur
САМЫЙ БЫСТРЫЙ И ЛЁГКИЙ СПОСОБ ЗАРАБОТКА В ИНТЕРНЕТЕ! СПРАВИТЬСЯ ЛЮБОЙ! >>> ЗАХОДИ!

Return to “Hardware Development”