emwadmin
Site Admin

WifiMCU Dev Boards Available

Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:42 am

DOIT's EMW3165 Dev boards are now available for purchase here:
http://www.smartarduino.com/view.php?id=94744

Just $9.29/ea and include the module already placed on the board + USB and programmer on-board. Designed to work with their WiFiMCU Lua interpreter project, but will be very much well suited for all types of development. I highly encourage anyone who wants to accelerate their development to pick up a few of these ASAP! :D

emilfr

Re: WifiMCU Dev Boards Available

Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:40 pm

Very cool... I ordered a bunch to play with. The MXCHIP dev board is huge compared to this.
Maintainer of the EMW3162 and EMW3165 port of Broadcom WICED.
== Github == Gitter.im chatroom == WICED subforum == Getting started with WICED on EMW ==

-- Neither I nor the WICED for EMW project are affiliated with MXCHIP or Broadcom --

devilsray

Re: WifiMCU Dev Boards Available

Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Hello,

i'm new in c coding (main job is java developer) but i like it. I ordered the wifimcu board and wish to code it in c not in lua. First steps with arduino and esp8266 are done sucessfully.

Now i followed the toolchain guide here (http://www.seeedstudio.com/recipe/344-p ... d-gcc.html) which is good explained. But i think i have problems in undestanding the connection to the board and don't know how to fix my problem:

Downloading Bootloader ...
**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****
Downloading DCT ...
**** OpenOCD failed - ensure you have installed the driver from the drivers directory, and that the debugger is not running **** In Linux this may be due to USB access permissions. In a virtual machine it may be due to USB passthrough settings. Check in the task list that another OpenOCD process is not running. Check that you have the correct target and JTAG device plugged in. ****
Downloading Application ...
Build complete
Making .gdbinit

Serial communication is working (and tool isclosed during flash write tries). I have no idea how to fix this problem. Can you give me please a hint?

Greetings

Karsten

Return to “Hardware Development”