I have experience in hand soldering but I admitted that soldering this module to board is a tricky job. I used normal soldering iron with sharp, clean tip, small soldering lead and flux. I used 20-40W normal soldering iron.
- Lock module on board by a paper click
- tin modules pad, just a little
- Apply flux to both base and module pads
- Try to keep soldering iron to 90 degree with board.
- Soldering GND pins will need more temperature because of big ground plane. I just clicked gun 40W switch a while before soldering.
Just removed only one bridge with desoldering wick. Successful, power up and worked well.