Based on DoIt Lua for WiFiMCU with many new modules, original modules are enhanced and bugs fixed.
Last update: 1.0.4_LoBo, 01. Apr 2016.
- WiFiMCU LUA Reference.pdf manual with detailed description of all modules an features.
- WiFiMCU.LUA_1.0.4_LoBo.bin the latest firmware
- Bootloader.bin the latest bootloader ( ver. 2.5 )
- BCM43362-188.8.131.52.bin the latest RF firmware
- Lua demos
- RTC module - Real Time Clock support
- OLED module - Support for SSD1306 based display modules (SPI or I2C interface)
- LCD module - Support for SPI TFT display modules (based on ST7735 and ILI9341 controllers)
- MQTT module - Complete MQTT client module with up to 3 independent clients
- FTP module - Complete FTP client module
- FILE module - completely rewritten, added possibility to open multiple files, directories, ymodem send/receive functions, ...
- WiFi module - completely rewritten, added ntptime function to get date&time from ntp server, enhanced functionality, ...
- Sensor module - added 1-wire, DS1820, DHT22 support, enhanced DHT11
- ADC module - added readV, setref, setautocal functions, many enhancements ...
- UART module - added software emulated UART, enhanced functionality, ...
- SPI module - added hardware SPI, enhanced functionality, ...
- I2C module - completely rewritten, added hardware I2C, ...
- MCU module - added functions to define and manipulate system parameters, ...
- NET module - completely rewritten, added blocking/non blocking mode for client sockets, http GET/POST support, ...
- Enhanced watchdog functionality, added WWDG support
- Added system parameters support (parameters are saved in SPI Flash)
- SPI Flash file system expanded to ~1.7M (formatted 1691042 bytes available), updated to latest spiffs
- Added STM32F411 STOP and STANDBY functionality (available via RTC module)
- Enhanced callback functions functionality
- Added redirect functionality for standard output
- Updated and enhanced bootloader (still compatible with WiFiMCU Studio) with flash from file function added
- SD Card (FAT32) module
- Support for external SPI flash (up to 32 Mbytes)
- Touch screen support for ILI9341 based TFT modules
- IDE working on Windows and Linux
Sources are available in GitHub repository
To build it with IAR, open the project in Projects\WiFiMCU\LUA\EWARM
If you find my work useful, you are welcome to DONATE